Business Development Rep
Full-time ∙ Dallas, TX
If you are a hunter who likes being rewarded for your accomplishments and you have the tenacity to push your career to the next level, keep reading.
• Are you competitive, like personal challenges, and want to earn a six-figure plus income?
• Are you an assertive and ambitious top producer with a proven track record?
• Are you a self-starter who has a desire to learn, grow and excel in their career?
No cap on commissions with professional sales training and opportunity for quick advancement.
ThinkWhy is seeking a charismatic and assertive BDR to generate qualified opportunities that progress through the sales funnel, generating new revenue.
Each BDR will be paired with a tenured Account Executive team and will have the opportunity to learn and expand their sales skills.
Comfort in networking, cold emailing, phone and video prospecting are required. You must be well-spoken and have the desire to grow your career and become a quota-carrying Account Executive.
If you are an assertive problem solver looking for the chance to earn serious money, advance your sales skills and join a high-performing company, you will be a great fit.
Key Responsibilities__text in bold__
• Tee up opportunities for top ranked sales producers.
• Strategically research and develop accounts for prospecting.
• Work with Account Executives to discuss methods to penetrate targeted accounts with the goal of setting quality meetings.
• Hold intelligent and engaging conversations with prospects.
• Use creativity to engage prospects through cold outreach using phone, email, video and LinkedIn.
• Make 50+ calls, 50+ digital touchpoints and add 15+ new contacts into your key outreach lists, daily.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Proven track record with sales achievement in generating new business opportunities
• Excellent at understanding and communicating analytics and data
• Experienced with Salesforce.com or similar CRM technology