Contract ∙ Dallas, TX
The Content Writer is a member of the marketing team with a focus on thought leadership and technical content creation. The role will focus on how we communicate our brand through digital influencers, blogs, social media posts and on-site editorial.
This role requires prolific content writing skills and the ability to storytell. Strong creativity, attention to detail and project management skills are a must.
- Develop new deliverables and proposing new content formats, frameworks and strategies.
- Finding, prioritizing and managing concurrent writing projects, and other tasks as needed.
- Work with department head and key stakeholders to develop and execute an ongoing editorial calendar of enterprise stories and long-form projects that advance ThinkWhy’s entry and position in the industry.
- Write a minimum of 3 articles/blogs a week for the website or daily email news products.
- Are a professional writer with 5+ year’s relevant experience in content writing or blogging
- Hold a degree in English, journalism, communications, or liberal arts.
- Crave the challenge to build stories that influence the growth of a thriving company
- Possess the ability to clearly and precisely express complex ideas with interesting and compelling angles
- Demonstrate curiosity, creativity, drive for excellence and attention to detail
- Have proven organizational management skills, and a proactive writing style, and are independent and deadline-driven
ThinkWhy is e-verify compliant. For more information, please visit https://www.e-verify.gov/.