Full-Time ∙ Dallas, TX
The Content Writer is a member of the marketing team with a focus on thought leadership and human interest content creation and deployment. The role will focus on how we communicate our brand through digital influencers, blogs, social media posts and on-site editorial.
This role requires prolific content writing skills and strong storytelling. Research, creativity, attention to detail and project management skills are a must.
- Produce well-researched content for publication online and in print
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization's voice and mission to inspire ideas and content
- Communicate and cooperate with a writing team, including a content manager, editors and web publishers
- Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of materials
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, and blogs
- Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results
- Develop new deliverables and proposing new content formats, frameworks and strategies.
- Prioritize and manage concurrent writing projects, and other tasks as needed.
- Work with the department head and key stakeholders to develop and execute an ongoing editorial calendar of enterprise stories and long-form projects that advance ThinkWhy’s brand and position in the industry.
- Are a professional writer with 5+ year’s relevant experience in content writing or blogging
- Hold a degree in English, journalism, communications, or liberal arts.
- Familiarity with AP style writing
- Crave the challenge to build stories that influence the growth of a thriving company
- Possess the ability to clearly and precisely express complex ideas with interesting and compelling angles
- Demonstrate curiosity, creativity, drive for excellence and attention to detail
- Have proven organizational management skills, and a proactive writing style, and are independent and deadline-driven
ThinkWhy is e-verify compliant. For more information, please visit https://www.e-verify.gov/.