Full-Time ∙ Dallas, TX
The Content Writer is a critical member of the communications team and will focus on thought leadership and human-interest content creation and deployment. This role requires prolific writing and storytelling skills to promote our brand via digital communications.
Successful candidates are creative, independent, deadline-driven, attentive to detail and possess strong project management skills.
- Develop well-researched content for publication online and in print, across various platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, blogs and other editorial and thought leadership content
- Incorporate industry best practices and familiarity with the organization's voice and mission to inspire ideas and content
- Believe in, contribute to and follow the editorial calendar, working with the department head and key stakeholders to develop and execute enterprise stories and long-form projects that advance ThinkWhy’s brand and position in the industry
- Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to recommend continuous improvement
- Implement search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in all writing to maximize the online visibility of our website in search results
- Effectively prioritize and manage concurrent writing projects, and other tasks as needed
- Are a professional writer with five-plus years' relevant experience in copywriting, content marketing and/or blogging, with a mastery of AP style guidelines; editing experience a plus
- Hold a degree in English, journalism, communications or liberal arts
- Crave the challenge to build stories that influence the growth of a thriving company
- Clearly and precisely express complex ideas with interesting and compelling angles
- Demonstrate curiosity, creativity, a drive or excellence and attention to detail
ThinkWhy is e-verify compliant. For more information, please visit https://www.e-verify.gov/.