Demand Generation Manager
Full-Time ∙ Dallas, TX
We seek an innovative digital marketing and demand generation expert to manage go-to-market strategies and demand generation for our SaaS application. This role is located at our Dallas headquarters.
At ThinkWhy, you will be instrumental in all facets of marketing and sales enablement for our salary and employment data software. This role will be responsible for working cross-functionally with sales, product, marketing, and other stakeholders to develop product positioning, competitive differentiation, sales enablement content and acquisition strategies that drive adoption and boost revenue.
A successful candidate is a self-starter, able to manage competing priorities, and collaborate with stakeholders across the organization. Strong attention to detail, an eye for quality, along with strong knowledge of the programmatic advertising industry is critical. We’re excited about candidates who are results-oriented and know how to create value within a high-performing team.
You will have the opportunity to express your creative and technical prowess and be part of a company that’s driving innovation in the labor market.
This role will report to the VP of Marketing.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
• Create, manage and execute lead generation programs in partnership with marketing and sales teams to drive online traffic, targeted lead conversion and accelerate product demos.
• Build and manage a calendar for demand generation programs to provide transparency for and create alignment with key internal and external stakeholders.
• Drive the marketing and sales funnel through organic and inorganic demand gen strategies: create and qualify leads through multiple lead-generation initiatives including SEO, PPC, social media, email campaigns, content marketing, direct mail and other marketing initiatives.
• Position and message LaborIQ to win based on an in-depth understanding of the market, economic buyer and the competition.
• Define and support demand generation and partner marketing campaigns and activities.
• Work cross-functionally with Product, Marketing, Sales & Client Success teams
• Identify new partners, platforms and optimization opportunities to drive campaign performance.
• Drive landing page optimization through effective calls to action and web copy.
• Continually test and optimize to improve campaign performance while driving efficiencies.
• Drive rapid multi-variant testing and analysis to uncover data-driven insights that inform acquisition strategy.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field.
• 5+ years of demand generation and/or product marketing experience in B2B SaaS.
• Strategic skills and ability to roll-up your sleeves and execute.
• Consistent track record of partnering with cross-functional teams and leading successful product launches and demand generation, filling sales pipelines.
• Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Proven success translating product features into tangible benefits that meet customers' needs.
• Strong marketing copywriting and presentation skills.
• Knowledge and experience in demand generation, social media, digital marketing, storytelling, influencer marketing and project management.
• Strategic thinking skills, creativity, ability to act decisively, and collaborate across teams.
• Must be proficient in marketing automation (Hubspot) and Salesforce.com and understand undamentals and implementation of SEM, SEO and ABM.
CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS
• Design - Design and drive lead generation and nurturing programs, lead scoring, and progressive profiling initiatives.
• Configure - Build campaigns and lead nurturing programs using HubSpot; set up and execute tactical tasks associated with customized landing pages, forms creation, email campaigns and lead scoring rules. Understand segmentation best practices for efficient and effective campaign targeting.
• Launch - Deploy a portfolio of smart online marketing lead generation programs.
• Analyze - Maintain current or recommend new design of a marketing reporting dashboard to continuously refine and improve lead generation efforts that support data-driven marketing decisions.
• Synthesize - Distill data from analytics and implement improvements to lead generation programs. Perform regular tracking of marketing performance. Integrate recommendations into the “Design” phase above and continuously improve our engine. Continually monitor, analyze and tune campaigns to maximize ROI.