Digital Graphic Designer
Full-Time ∙ Dallas, TX
We are seeking a talented, self-motived, passionate individual to join us as a key member of the Marketing Team. You should be comfortable in an open, fast-growth environment and bring an energetic and creative approach to your work, spanning high-level design and brand strategy, as well as in-the-trenches execution.
A successful candidate is a self-starter, able to manage competing priorities, and collaborate with stakeholders across the organization. This position requires an innovative approach and out-of-the-box ideas to drive awareness, engagement, and demand generation by reinforcing brand and design fundaments in both digital and print.
You will have the opportunity to express your creative and technical prowess and be part of a company that’s driving innovation in the labor market.
• Be passionate about and have a strong skillset in digital and offline marketing, typography, page layout, web- and email-based graphic design and photography.
• Possess the knowledge and ability to optimize images, audio and video for a mobile-first website.
• Understand how to work within the parameters of corporate guidelines and possess knowledge of cross-platform, cross-browser and cross-email application opportunities and constraints.
• Be a creative, conceptual thinker with expertise in a variety of applications and web technologies.
• Prepare visual presentations by designing art and copy layouts for digital and offline campaigns. Facilitate updates within CMS applications.
• Execute development of presentations, charts, tables, graphs.
• Possess working knowledge of HTML coding, image manipulation, and CSS coding.
• Have experience or be willing to continue education in video editing within Adobe Premiere, audio editing within Adobe Audition, video effects using Adobe After Effects, print production using InDesign.
Includes, but not limited to the following:
• Develops various forms of creative design, computer graphics, production layout and marketing support.
• Creates compelling visual communications, using creative problem solving to develop concept into final design solutions.
• Designs for digital applications such as email, landing pages, banner ads, and websites.
• Design of social media graphical assets and infographics.
• Creates and revises print and multimedia collateral to appropriately correct company brand and culture.
• Manages production of motion graphics and video editing.
• Manages the look and feel, concept, visual development and final execution of all design.
• Partners with team members and related operational departments as part of a project team providing design, conceptualization and solutions pertaining to deliverables.
• Maintains familiarity with customer demographics and develops an appropriate look and feel for all promotion and event-related collateral.
• Monitors the progress of all projects. Provides continuous communication to the Marketing team regarding ongoing projects and status updates.
• Executes various aspects of production including scanning, digital retouching, image editing, special effects, file manipulation and layout.
• Troubleshoots digital production issues as needed.
• Consistently review creative assets to assure brand integrity and alignment with project specifications.
• Research current trends in marketing and brand awareness to continuously produce fresh ideas and better end products for deployment.
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design
• 3-5+ years of professional B2B or B2C design and web development experience
• Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
• Hands-on direct experience in digital and print marketing
• Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, etc.)
• Strong in HTML and CSS a must
• Experience with Final Cut Studio or Adobe Premiere a plus
• Experience with CMS applications