Director of Sales
Full-time ∙ Dallas, TX
We are looking for a rockstar Director of Sales to join our growing team! The DoS is responsible for generating revenue through new customer growth by developing strategies, tactics, and action plans for the sales team. This position carries responsibility for building sales teams and systems for predictable revenue growth as we scale LaborIQ and new ThinkWhy products.
In this role, you will recruit, inspire, and coach a top performing sales team in solution-based selling to uncover business pains, articulate ROI and deliver customized product demonstrations that grow the bottom line and deliver growth.
The sales director is responsible for all activities and teams accountable for new customer acquisition and revenue growth at ThinkWhy. This role will be key in building and scaling a high-performing sales team and predictable revenue growth. This role will focus on full-cycle sales activities from prospecting to forecast accuracy and closing skills.
The director will have a deep knowledge of professional sales skills, interviewing and training strategies and leveraging CRM software to increase lead-to-sales conversions.
• Ensure predictable and scalable sales execution to drive results.
• Forecast sales closures accurately based upon realistic opportunity assessments.
• Build, inspire, lead, and enable sales teams responsible for new revenue generation.
• Build and maintain sales training & coaching programs.
• Collaborate with leadership, marketing and product on messaging, pricing strategies, and business models to achieve revenue goals.
• Collaborate with leadership to create a sales & revenue strategy (backed by all other departments and functions).
• Lead the creation and maintenance of value proposition materials, such as product demonstration scripts, customer facing product presentations and collaborate with marketing and product for sales enablement collateral.
• Undertake constant competitor analysis and develop a detailed knowledge of the markets’ actual needs.
• Proven success hitting revenue targets
• Proven success building high caliber, top performing teams
• Ability to retain and grow customer relationships, within a fast-paced B2B SaaS environment
• Broad understanding of all go-to-market functions and how they work together to maximize growth
• Confident and professional presentation skills; excellent written, oral and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to set a clear vision and execute on a strategy as well as roll up your sleeves to get into the details
• University degree is required. Equivalent successful experience considered.
• Minimum 5-7 years’ experience. SaaS Sales leadership preferred.
• Salesforce.com expertise preferred.
FIRST 90-DAY SUCCESS FACTORS
• Demonstrate successful knowledge of ThinkWhy sales processes and systems
• Successful completion of LaborIQ certification
• Build plans for team accountability in prospecting, forecasting & closing
• Career opportunity in a killer great culture
• Opportunity to build a team and show significant growth creation
• Open and collaborative, high-performing culture