IT Technical Intern
Internship ∙ Dallas, TX
We are searching for a collaborative Desktop Support Technician Intern to help our Tier 1 Engineers provide best-in-class technical service for our diverse customer base. We use technology to build stronger relationships, solve ever-evolving problems, and put people first.
You are a great fit for this role if you are of a curious nature, a lifelong learner, adept at quickly learning modern technologies, techniques and methodologies to help solve problems.
This role requires quick thinking, the ability to help solve problems, and attention to detail.
- Making the customer your top priority at all times, you will provide exceptional service and support for technical requests.
- Provide technical support across a wide variety of operating systems and device types.
- Escalate customer support to the necessary resources, as needed.
- Collaborate with other IT team members to provide best-in-class service.
- Have an interest working in a high-tech global technology environment
- Possess a fundamental understanding of technologies, including but not limited to: computer hardware, Microsoft Office and basic concepts of computer maintenance.
- Are committed to personal growth and career development and have a desire to learn
- Are an effective communicator, planner and organizor
- Have the ability to research issues on web sources and diagnose and correct problems
- Are comfortable working with vendors to diagnose and correct problems
- Are determined with grit, never giving up on a problem until resolved
CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS: FIRST 30 DAYS
- Remove desktop support requests
- Successfully deploy new hire setups
- Positive internal feedback from teams
- Read and understand all technical documentation
- Quickly hit the ground running in your first assigned tasks.