Full-time ∙ Dallas, TX
The Marketing Coordinator will work closely with each member of the department to support the execution of all business objectives. Responsibilities include coordinating and managing event schedules, communicating tactics to the Sales Organization, managing/sorting prospect lists, working heavily in HubSpot and Salesforce, producing and disseminating collateral, and getting to be part of most of the strategic specialty areas within marketing. In addition, the MC will assist with KPI tracking and reporting, maintain and update promotional materials, help plan and schedule meetings and events, maintain databases, and create contact lists by mining names for list semination.
- Responsible for building and maintaining prospect lists.
- Implement and track trigger-based lead nurturing programs in collaboration with Demand Generation Manager that target all stages of the sales funnel - from new leads to closed opportunities.
- Troubleshoot and QA campaigns, workflows, data issues, and other key marketing/sales functions.
- Define and optimize lead scoring and distribution methodology to make sure quality leads are being passed to sales.
- Assists head of marketing and demand generation manager in the campaign development, proposals, planning, and content assets that will be used to drive awareness and support demand generation.
- Manage a calendar of events for the company (internal).
- Coordinate meetings and training calendars (internal).
- Act as the point person for all internal communications related to company events, and work to enhance and streamline communication imagery and content to help elevate the brand.
- Manage industry conference and tradeshow schedule, and communicate all updates to stakeholders (Marketing meetings and emails where applicable)
- Manage all vendor and conference relationships. Acts as the point person for the company.
- Manage company sponsorship and speaking opportunities.
- Ensure processes and best practices are in place for data cleanliness and accurate synchronization across Salesforce and marketing automation programs (at this time, using HubSpot).
- Manage marketing and sales technology, data, and service vendors.
- Create Salesforce dashboards and reports to support sales & marketing teams, measuring campaign effectiveness, ROI tracking, pipeline contribution, and overall business performance.
• BS or BA degree in marketing, communications, business administration or related field is preferred
• 3+ years job experience in marketing roles with either B2B, B2C or agency background is desirable
• Strong project and time management skills
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to prioritize and complete multiple project queues effectively
• Effective at working independently, as well as within cross-functional teams in a collaborative, professional environment
• Capacity to be adaptable and flexible in a fast-paced continuously changing environment
• Interest in and ability to understand the industry we serve and optimize business results
• Demonstrated highly effective written and oral communication skills
• Enthusiasm and dedication to the development of a professional marketing career
• Understanding of current social platforms and actively participates in them
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), HubSpot and Salesforce.com
• Ability to travel (when applicable) to support industry events
ThinkWhy is e-verify compliant. For more information, please visit https://www.e-verify.gov/.