Full-time ∙ Dallas, TX
Detail-Oriented. Inquisitive. Organized. Logical. Creative Problem-Solver. Quick-Thinking.
We are looking for a Research Analyst to support our Data Services team in researching and mapping Job Profiles for data updates to our software platform.
This will require technical data analysis and investigative research to ensure all jobs represent an accurate picture for all components of their respective Job Profile.
- Be able to work efficiently within a team framework towards the company’s mission.
- Meet the deadlines following requirements from user stories and other architectural artifacts.
- Be adept in following test-driven development practices ensuring the highest standards of code and data quality.
- Inspire trust from our internal and external users in our data services team with regards to data accuracy and completeness.
- Not wait on others to identify issues and drive for results beyond your responsibility set.
Includes, but not limited to the following:
- Manage end-to-end job title/salary data requests process to ensure we meet internal and external SLAs.
- Complete research related to our job profile database to ensure accuracy for all job titles and skill sets.
- Improve requirements and data processes for our job profile research processes.
- Grow the Job Profile database by setting and achieving measurable goals.
- Create and manage metrics related to job profile research.
- You have great attention to detail that will help us ensure we produce a client experience that is both amazing and award-winning for our industry.
- You will be passionate and committed to accuracy and understanding the key job skills, educations levels, and other associated Job profile information to make our compensation tools the best in the industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree or at least 2 years similar work experience
- Prior experience working within a professional services environment
- Demonstrated ability to work quickly to meet internal SLAs
- Demonstrated experience in a role of similar nature (technical research, project management, data analysis, etc)
- Ability to learn new technologies and programming languages on the job
- Hands-on working knowledge in the use of relational and non-relational data management systems (PostgreSQL preferred)
- Ability to effectively operate in a fast-paced, client-driven environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to push back constructively and offer solutions
- Forward-thinking, structured, process-oriented thinking
- Self-starter mentality with good business judgment
- Very strong detail-orientation skills
CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS – FIRST 30 DAYS
- Complete the onboarding process as quickly as possible.
- Immerse yourself in the ThinkWhy platform and understand key business concepts and Job Profile Structures.
- Research, track and configure job profiles as requested from sales, operations and customer service.
- Understand and work with your manager to communicate and plan how to research and implement Job Profiles associated with “Job Groups/Clusters” to proactively begin to lower the number of job profile requests for specific job clusters or industries
ThinkWhy is e-verify compliant. For more information, please visit https://www.e-verify.gov/.