Talent Acquisition Manager
Full-time ∙ Dallas, TX
We are looking for a talent acquisition professional with full cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and helping hire great employees.
• Be passionate about and have a strong skillset in recruiting and/or HR talent acquisition.
• Collaborate with department managers on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs.
• Possess the knowledge and ability to source and attract candidates by leveraging databases, employee referrals, social media channels, as well as audio and video recruiting sources.
• Understand how to work within the parameters of corporate guidelines and possess knowledge of cross-platform, cross-browser and cross-email application opportunities.
• Be a creative, conceptual thinker with expertise in a variety of applications and web technologies and MS applications.
• Conduct interviews and filter candidates for new and open positions.
Included but not limited to:
• Hold a successful HR background combined with work experience in screening, interviewing and assessing candidates.
• Ensure ThinkWhy attracts, hires and retains high performing talent, and growing a strong talent pipeline.
• Design and implement overall recruiting strategy.
• Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications.
• Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards and hiring platforms.
• BS/MS in Human Resources Management or other business discipline
• Proven work experience as a Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter, agency or staffing firm)
• Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, etc.)
• Hands on experience with various selection processes (video interviewing, phone interviewing, reference checks).
• Ability to organize skills assessment centers (in tray activities, work samples, psychometric and IQ/EQ surveys)
• Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
• Hands-on experience with recruiting software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) or Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong decision-making skills