Full-time ∙ Dallas, TX
We are looking for a motivated, talented UI/UX Designer who has experience in developing for B2B and B2C audiences. You’ll have the opportunity to make immediate impact while working closely with our product, development and senior executive teams, to design a high-quality, thoughtful and engaging SaaS experience.
You will be expected to contribute to all aspects of design and execution, including pitching your ideas, designing the feature (visual design, interaction design, and prototyping), and partnering with engineering to implement your vision.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Gather and evaluate user requirements, define end problems and goals, map user flows, prototype interactions, and launch new product features, in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
• Take broad concepts and mold them into visual communications that consider user empathy and interaction and test these concepts through rapid UI prototyping.
• Illustrate designs into user journeys through storyboards, wireframes, process flows, mockups and prototypes creating a path that logically flows from one step to the next.
• Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to development.
• Assist in developing ThinkWhy’s design processes, including creating and maintaining a gold-standard style guide and central repository for all design assets.
• Maintain project planning and progress in Jira and documentation in Confluence, and work alongside our development team on implementation and QA of designs and interactions.
• Design and envision interactive future experiences in a dynamic environment while being mindful of how the experience needs to evolve over time for specific customer groups and personas
• Keep tabs on user needs by frequently researching pain points to develop great UX.
• Leverage user feedback as well as UI/UX best practices to drive and influence design decisions for desktop, tablet, and mobile.
• Develop designs using available insights, including interpreting data, qualitative feedback and usability findings. Assist in determining application architecture and create sitemaps.
- A Problem Solver. You use business knowledge, innovative thinking, and sound judgment to solve problems. You have the ability to take complex concepts and make them intuitive.
- Current. You keep your finger on the pulse of UI/UX design. You're constantly seeking ways to create useful, usable, and delightful new experiences as well as innovate our existing presence.
- Humble. Ego is not in your dictionary. You take critical feedback and and use it to better your work. You exude the desire to be challenged and inspired by new ways of thinking.
- A Creator. Building elegant solutions for an engaging customer experience is in your genes.
- An Excellent Communicator. You understand the importance of being able to brainstorm with teams, as well as discuss and explain design options. You are accountable for your own tasks but not afraid to ask for help or direction when needed.
- Adaptable. You thrive on informed iteration to design experiences that work at scale.
- Confident with the ability to present designs and sell design solutions to various stakeholders.
- Passionate. You desire to be a part of a company with a thriving, infectious culture that drives accountability and isn’t afraid to challenge the status quo.
• Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5+ years of UI/UX design experience for both B2B and B2C audiences, with a robust UI design portfolio.
• Solid understanding of interaction design principles.
• Proven experience in creating start-to-finish responsive product design for web-applications including complex workflows.
• A solid grasp of human centered design (HCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
ThinkWhy is e-verify compliant. For more information, please visit https://www.e-verify.gov/.